Interested in Writing an Article for Financial Slacker?
We welcome guest writers and are looking for practical content with how-to solutions from folks with real world experience.
Although we don’t pay money for guest posts, we do allow writers to link to their own products, services, and sites. Your writing can also gain exposure for you individually and your ideas.
As for a topic, preferably select something that doesn’t already have much information available or something that you can dig into deeper than others. It is better to focus on a narrow topic rather than a broad one.
We prefer posts in the 1,200 to 1,500 word range with content that remains valid for a long time and compels readers to comment, to share, and to engage.
- The first step in the process is to submit your idea for a post.
- After reviewing your idea, if we decide to move forward, we will contact you about submitting an outline.
- After we receive and accept the outline, we would like to have your first draft in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Your post may then go through a number of revisions before it is ready for publication.
After your post is published, we expect the following:
- Promote the post to your email list and/or social media followers.
- Engage fully with readers by responding to comments as soon as the post goes live and as often as possible throughout the day and in the following few days.
- Respond to comments or questions on social media immediately after publication.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, please contact us with your idea and we will get back to you
Thanks and good luck!